Ideas for presentation?

Trond Erik Vee Aune trondaun at biotech.REMOVETHISBEFOREREPLYING.ntnu.no
Fri Jun 11 01:39:55 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm going to participate at a "Science Day" in the city where I live,
and have been asked to make an interactive presentation for children
from 10 to 19 where the topic is gene technology/microbiology. I can
borrow some equipment from the lab where I work (general molecular
biology lab). Do any of you have any ideas what I could do? Ideally it
should involve the children and trigger their curiosity while being fun
at the same time.

Trond Erik
--
Trond Erik Vee Aune
Department of Biotechnology

- Must be sad being a dyslectic, agnostic insomniac, lying
   awake during the night, wondering if there really is a dog