Ideas for presentation?

Trond Erik Vee Aune trondaun at biotech.REMOVETHISBEFOREREPLYING.ntnu.no
Mon Jun 14 03:52:31 EST 2004

Thank you all,

Does any of you have protocol for DNA extraction from onion? And why onion?

Trond Erik

--
Trond Erik Vee Aune
Department of Biotechnology

- Must be sad being a dyslectic, agnostic insomniac, lying
   awake during the night, wondering if there really is a dog