Commercial sequencing service

Trond Erik Vee Aune trondaun at biotech.REMOVETHISBEFOREREPLYING.ntnu.no
Mon Jun 21 08:14:26 EST 2004

Hi,

We're experiencing quite a bit of trouble with our own sequencing
machine lately, and now I'm am considering using commercial companies to
do all my sequencing. Can anyone here recommend a european company that
can sequence standard plasmid and PCR templates for less than 10euro/read?

Best regards,
Trond Erik

--
Trond Erik Vee Aune
Department of Biotechnology

- Must be sad being a dyslectic, agnostic insomniac, lying
   awake during the night, wondering if there really is a dog