calibration cuvettes

S.Ballal ballal_sv at
Thu Mar 25 20:21:23 EST 2004

Many suppliers of Spectrophometers also sell the cuvettes.

NIST(National Institute of Standards and Technology), USA sells these cuvettes for various calibration
needs. YOu will find them under reference SRM ( Standard reference
Material)(about 700$ for a set).

I think you find a German equivalent from you National Calibration
institite or similar government body.

Best of Luck

Indus Biotherapeutics Ltd.

josmarlangner at (Josmar Langner) wrote in message news:<2c5f09b2.0403180819.13ffd52f at>...
> Hi there,
> who knows where to buy calibration cuvettes for a lab spectrophotometer?
> Thanks
> Josmar

More information about the Methods mailing list