vector pFPV25.1

tomgar at wp.pl tomgar at wp.pl
Fri May 14 14:48:23 EST 2004

I have a big problem with pFPV25.1 vector ! I haven't got its precise restriction map. i have only general map of pFPV25 vector , it is "father" of pFPV25.1 and it is without promoter ;)  .I must recut GFP (green fluorescent protein ) gene sequence from pFPV25.1(including its promoter) . I will be grateful for any information about this vector.if you have some please contact me at "tomgar at wp.pl". It is for my thesis, it is very important, thanks, tom

http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet_molbio_methds-reagnts&begin=0