Nlo bvy V~i_c_o`din 0n1ine For Less

chas edge elodiapetrosky at socceraccess.com
Mon May 17 05:03:31 EST 2004

drug-dealers  durack  eerobmaj

The biggest phaErmacy store! Save over 80%! More than 3,000,000 satiQsfied
customers this year!

Order these pills: ; ^ So+m+a > P/n/termin < V/a/lium . XAN at X & V1C0`DIN

Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
prescription needs.

B R http://sjdy.info.curlinfo.biz/abc/luck/

To exclude yourself from future 0ffers, please go visit our we,bpage

A man walked into a bar and ordered a glass of white wine. He took a sip of
the wine, then tossed the remainder into the bartender's face. Before the
bartender could recover from the surprise, the man began weeping. "I'm
sorry," he said. "I'm really sorry. I keep doing that to bartenders. I can't
tell you how embarrassing it is to have a compulsion like this." Far from
being angry, the bartender was sympathetic. Before long, he was suggesting
that the man see an analyst about his problem. "I happen to have the name of
a psychoanalyst," the bartender said. "My brother and my wife have both been
treated by him, and they say he's as good as they get."Six months later, the
man was back. "Did you do what I suggested?" the bartender asked, serving a
glass of white wine."I certainly did," the man said. "I've been seeing the
psychoanalyst twice a week." He took a sip of the wine, then he threw the
remainder into the bartender's face. The flustered bartender wiped his face
with a towel. "The doctor doesn't seem to be doing you any good," he
sputtered. "On the contrary," the man claimed, "he's done me world of good."
"But you threw the wine in my face again!" the bartender exclaimed. "Yes,"
the man replied. "But it doesn't embarrass me anymore."
A man and a women walk into a bar and order a drink for every person in the
bar. They are very happy. When the bar-tender asks them why they are so
happy, they reply: 'We finished a jigsaw puzzle in only two months'. 'Two
months?' the bar-tender exclaimed, 'it's not supposed to take that long.'
'That's not true,' said the woman, 'it said 2 to 4 years on the box.'
sukasuka3chakuba06ssikka,togashi seikaji.

---