Oops... :)

Leland Guzman Martina at executivemail.co.za
Thu May 20 21:30:07 EST 2004

>wakeful wayside cancerous eloquent seashore snick feature discussant pimp=
le sickish wax coddington

SensaLtion!! We opeQned a NEW site with unbeHatable prices and prodZucts.
800 WORHLD BEST softHware with 90% disOcount - that is a really BEST offMe=
just imagine, you can buy ALL softNware that you ever need and pay price o=
f just one of it!
OfficeZ 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retCail price is 700$ - great =
saviEngs, huh?

Please spend few momentsD of yours preciousJ time to check our offerJ - it=
 is more than Nworth it!

http://forthwith.oem-licensed-soft.biz/?shoddy

>Surgeons must be very careful. When they take the knife!, underneath thei=
r fine incisions, stirs the Culprit -- Life!
>We are decent 99 percent of the time, when we could easily be vile.
>A novelist is, like all mortals, more fully at home on the surface of the=
 present than in the ooze of the past.
>Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persua=
de themselves they have a better idea.
>If God would have wanted us to live in a permissive society He would have=
 given us Ten Suggestions and not Ten Commandments.
>Life is largely a matter of expectation.
>Therefore if a man look sharply and attentively, he shall see Fortune for=
 though she be blind, yet she is not invisible.
>The enemy of the conventional wisdom is not ideas but the march of events=
---