Vckemav everybody loves these guys

dwain dana phylisdames at fourstarmary.co.uk
Sat May 22 09:05:03 EST 2004

fipermuted  echeveste  evitaton

The biggest phaErmacy store! Save over 80%! More than 3,000,000 satiQsfied
customers this year!

B`uy Vicodin O`n1ine For Less

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the prescriptions you need
..

P X http://safr.info.offersbank.com/abc/ok/

di~scon ava1-iable at our we-bpage

A police officer pulls over this guy who's been weaving in and out of the
lanes. He goes up to the guy's window and says, "Sir, I need you to blow
into this breathalyzer tube." The man says, "Sorry, officer, I can't do
that. I am an asthmatic. If I do that, I'll have a really bad asthma
attack." "Okay, fine. I need you to come down to the station to give a blood
sample." "I can't do that either. I am a hemophiliac. If I do that, I'll
bleed to death." "Well, then, we need a urine sample." "I'm sorry, officer,
I can't do that either. I am also a diabetic. If I do that, I'll get really
low blood sugar." "All right, then I need you to come out here and walk this
white line." "I can't do that, officer." "Why not?" "Because I'm drunk."
A young man saw an elderly couple sitting down to lunch at McDonald's. He
noticed that they had ordered one meal, and an extra drink cup. As he
watched, the older gentleman carefully divided the hamburger in half, then
counted out the fries, one for him, one for her, until each had half of
them. Then the old man poured half of the soft drink into the extra cup and
set that in front of his wife. The old man then began to eat, and his wife
sat watching, with her hands folded in her lap. The young man decided to ask
if they would allow him to purchase another meal for them so that they
didn't have to split theirs. The old gentleman said, "Oh, no. We've been
married 50 years, and everything has always been and will always be shared,
50/50." The young man then asked the wife if she was going to eat, and she
replied, "Not yet. It's his turn with the teeth.
banetsus3jogen06ikidumar,hitokiwa hittaku.

---