Ghur good health begins now

errol culnane dasit at ghostnet7.every1.net
Sat May 22 16:53:30 EST 2004

fllockscreen  certifiy  datakonsulter

Enjoy deep discount meds here.

Xa:n.ax - ValLi.um-V|co.din etc

every0ne is app.roved

P T http://usyc.info.offersbank.com/abc/ok/

Quii,t service is ava1_iable at we_bsite..

A teacher said to her class:"Who was the first man?"George Washington," a
little boy shouted promptly."How do you make out that George Washington was
the first man?" asked the teacher, smiling indulgently."Because, " said the
little boy, "he was first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of
his countrymen."But at this point a larger boy held up his hand."Well," said
the teacher to him, "who do you think was the first man?""I don't know what
his name was," said the larger boy, "but I know it wasn't George Washington,
ma'am, because the history book says George Washington married a widow, so,
of course, there must have been a man ahead of him."
A couple had been married for 25 years and were celebrating their 60th
birthdays, which fell on the same day. During the celebration a fairy
appeared and said that because they had been such a loving couple for all 25
years, she would give them one wish each. The wife wanted to travel around
the world. The fairy waved her hand, and Boom! She had the tickets in her
hand. Next, it was the husband's turn. He paused for a moment, then said
shyly, "Well, I'd like to have a woman 30 years younger than me." The fairy
picked up her wand, and Boom!  He was ninety.
zettaiic3seneki06soukouto,tasuukai sinyakus.

---