Hev bvy V~i_c_o`din Pain Pills Now US Doctors US ph`armacy Next Day Service

isidro betsill apoloniricoip at lovetocook.net
Mon May 24 15:41:36 EST 2004

chszgs  phil-ce  csp-like

And to give you a general idea of what we specialize in:

If you need X.an at x, V@|ium, Vi`c0`din, S.oma, Paxi1 or Meridia we have it.

We SHIP US & INTERNATIONAL  Low Price, OVERNITE Delivery, PRIVACY !

Q O http://hihf.info.infocounty.biz/abc/ok/

Quii^t service is ava1iable at we.bsite..

Our teacher was telling us about a new system of memory training being used
in some schools today."It works like this ," she said. "Suppose you wanted
to remember the name of a poet -- Robert Burns, for instance." She told us
to think of him as Bobby Burns. "Now get in your head a picture of a London
policeman, a bobby in flames, See? Bobby Burns!""I see what you mean," said
the class know-it-all. "But how can you tell that it's Not Robert
Browning?".
An explorer in the deepest Amazon suddenly found himself surrounded by a
bloodthirsty group of natives. Upon surveying the situation, he said quietly
to himself, "Oh God, I'm screwed." A ray of light fell from the sky and a
voice boomed out, "No, you are not screwed. Pick up that stone at your feet
and bash in the head of the chief standing in front of you." So the explorer
picked up the stone and proceeded to bash the life out of the chief. He
stood above the lifeless body, breathing heavily, surrounded by 100 natives
with looks of shock on their faces. The voice boomed out again, "Okay, now
you're screwed."
kitasin0rasuto30osoumare,maimodo hiruyasu.

---