Your message could not be delivered...

Spambox Spambox at
Wed May 26 16:04:18 EST 2004

Your message could not be delivered...
because it has an attachment type that we currently block.  In order to prevent potential computer viruses, we currently block several attachment types, including those that end in:  exe, bat, com, zip, url, and dat.  Please remove the attachment before resending your mail.  If you really need to send us this attachment, please talk with your system administrator about other ways to send files.  If you did not deliberately attach a file to your e-mail, your system may be configured to automatically attach a ".dat" file.  If that is the case, contact your system administrator.
(See original message information below.)

Office of Information Resource Management

Support provided for:
National Endowment for the Humanities
Institute of Museum and Library Services
President's Committee on The Arts and The Humanities

Questions?  Contact:  postmaster at

Original message sent to: tadams at
Original message subject: Mail Delivery (failure tadams at