Trial Communications Software

jbailey at jbailey at
Sun May 30 19:38:49 EST 2004

 My name is John Bailey, I work with a communications software company called and am interested in offering you a trial of
 our Live Sales Person software. I am sure you are aware of the live chat or
 helper type of software that allows you to talk to a customer service person
 online. We have built a similar software but it is not only useful for
 customer service but for sales too. Basically a button goes on your website
 or in your email connecting you to your client in an instant chat.
    It's better than email.
 Why is it better than email?
 - instant conversation
 - open pages and navigate clients real-time
 - help them instantly when they are making a purchase
 - talk to those hard-to-get-ahold of clients in a chat interface
 - answer all those question at once instead of playing email ping-pong
 I am confident you will enjoy using this software on your website. I have
 made available a free trial at
 If you have any questions about becoming a reseller or how to use the product,
 please click and chat with one of our agents. If you have a website, than you
 have nothing to lose by taking our free trial.
 John Bailey
 VP Product Research
 In order to be removed from further contact by our firm, please email
 remove at We respect your privacy and all requests
 for no further contact.