Ergonomic pipettors

Oliver De Peyer opeyer at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 1 07:01:34 EST 2004

Does anybody know of an ergonomic pipettor in the 10s of ml range? I.e,
equivalent to the Integra Pipetboy range?

When I say ergonomic I mean NON-AXIAL, like the Ovation range from
VistaLab, where your hand lies parallel to the bench when gripping the
pipettor instead of at right angles to it like a normal, axial pipettor
(i.e PipetBoy, Gilson etc. etc.)

I'm not interested in the Ovation itself because that only goes up to 1ml.
But I'm sure I saw a high-volume version from somebody else... can anybody
point me in the right direction please?

I think I saw it in the Supply Line supplement distributed with the SCI
Chemistry & Industry magazine. I can't remember when though.

Any help very gratefully received!

(Contact off-list preferred)

Yours sincerely,

Oliver de Peyer

Dr Oliver de Peyer
Division of Protein Structure
National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR)
The Ridgeway, Mill Hill
London NW7 1AA
Email opeyer at nimr.mrc.ac.uk