Can any one recognise this formating style

Mr Jacky HUNG j.hung at uq.edu.au
Mon Oct 25 19:10:10 EST 2004

Hi

Thanks for the reply. There are no italics or bold in the referencs. And also
when there is more than 5 authors, their name is replaced with "and x other
authors. But the EMBO J is pretty close. I think it is from a
Microbiology/immunology journal of some kind. I have been looking at the common
ones but don't seem to have hit it yet.