PELs subcellular fractionaction

Jayakumar, R R.Jayakumar at RoswellPark.org
Fri Sep 3 13:51:07 EST 2004

I have done tens of subcellular fractionation of human cells.  So what sort of cells are we looking at and what level of purity of fractions are we talking of.  What sort of fractions do you want from the cells?  Are they human cells, are they suspension cell cultures or monolayers or tissue samples? Try giving all the information you need before putting up a question like that.  It should help to get help fast.
Jai

---