GATEWAY cloning of large PCR fragments

Oliver Berkowitz ollipolli at netscape.net
Sun Sep 5 18:50:59 EST 2004

Hi Ricky,

how about cloning directly in a pENTRY vector. We have successfully cloned
2.3kb blunt-end (XmnI/EcoRV) into pENTR1A without any problems... Or if
reading frame allows it you can also create T-overhangs and try TA-cloning,
worked also fine for us...

Cheers
Oli and Ricci

news:9652e74a.0409030554.3152522 at posting.google.com...