Automatic DNA Seqencer - which one is better?

Duncan Clark blackhole at
Thu Sep 9 04:50:10 EST 2004

Historians believe that in newspost
<17bb234a.0409081709.39844cab at> on Wed, 8 Sep 2004,
Zach <zachnilsen at> penned the following literary masterpiece:
>We have the ABI 377 sequencer and it's a pain to use.  I would not
>recommend this outdated technology to anyone.

Could be worse. An ALF with a single dye detector only, or what we all
used to user in ye olde times, gel tanks and 32P radioactive sequencing.

they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.