Running BioRad's Molecular Analyst (MA) with XP

Wolfgang Schechinger hubahopp at gmx.de
Fri Sep 17 09:34:48 EST 2004

Hi Folks,

I need to run this Program which is quite aged alredy on a machine under
windows XP. The problem is, that somehow the program does not find the
Dongle (Aladdin HASP 3 key at the printer port) although it is found and
reported by Aladdin's diagnosis programs.

I already tried several things like starting MA in various compatibility
modes, setting the parallel port to different modes by the BIOS).

Any ideas or suggestions what else I might try?

Thanks and best regards,

Wolfgang
Wolfgang Schechinger

---