Running BioRad's Molecular Analyst (MA) with XP

Duncan Clark blackhole at
Fri Sep 17 09:44:44 EST 2004

Historians believe that in newspost
< at> on Fri, 17 Sep 2004,
Wolfgang Schechinger <hubahopp at> penned the following literary
>Any ideas or suggestions what else I might try?

Can you setup dual boot on the machine so you can run another OS purely
for the BioRad program. A pain but maybe the only way.

Can BioRad supply you with a key that supports XP?

Have you tracked down Aladdin and asked them direct if they can do

they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.