Help ChIP

Duncan Clark blackhole at
Mon Sep 20 03:32:44 EST 2004

Historians believe that in newspost <2r0pufF1476h8U1 at> on
Fri, 17 Sep 2004, Jose de las Heras <jose.delasheras at> penned
the following literary masterpiece:
>"zai" <mgbmoon2001 at> wrote in message
>news:6ab4d591.0409160228.1832c2b2 at
>> Hello to everybody. I urgently look for general informations
>> (fundamental principles) on the technique of chromatin
>> immunoprecipitation.
>> Thank you, zai
>Hello Zai,
>you obviously have internet access, then I suggest you spend a tiny bit of
>time and effort in doing a suitable search.

First points of call for all searching are:

Pubmed and Google.

Google will show you at the Pubmed URL etc.

Plenty on CHIP.

they go flying by.

Duncan Clark
GeneSys Ltd.