Purchasing Office

customer.service.1 at novelco.com customer.service.1 at novelco.com
Tue Sep 28 19:27:23 EST 2004

Dear Sir/Madam

We sell promotional specialties and would like
to be of service to you. We update our website
everyday with new catalogs. And I would like to
email links to our promotional specialties and if you
are looking for something please let me know
so i can email you more information and pictures.

Our web site is http://www.novelco.com

Sincerely
Joseph Taylor

Novelco
Phone   562 215 4843
Fax       562 948 2872
ICQ       4703862
<www.novelco.com>

Dear FRIEND, If you have been incorrectly included in our mailing
list, or do not wish to receive further offers from us please let us
know all e-mail addresses you want removed. Please accept our
apologies for any inconvenience. Please email for
REMOVAL, or please contact Joseph at
remove.asi at novelco.com
Phone + (1) 562-215-4843
---