Purchasing Office

customer.service.1 at novelco.com customer.service.1 at novelco.com
Tue Sep 28 20:56:26 EST 2004

Dear Sir/Madam

We sell promotional specialties and would like
to be of service to you. We update our website
everyday with new catalogs. And I would like to
email links to our promotional specialties and if you
are looking for something please let me know
so i can email you more information and pictures.

Our web site is http://www.novelco.com

Joseph Taylor

Phone   562 215 4843
Fax       562 948 2872
ICQ       4703862

Dear FRIEND, If you have been incorrectly included in our mailing
list, or do not wish to receive further offers from us please let us
know all e-mail addresses you want removed. Please accept our
apologies for any inconvenience. Please email for
REMOVAL, or please contact Joseph at
remove.asi at novelco.com
Phone + (1) 562-215-4843