Hi Again methods

BestNewOpp newsystem1 at hotpop.com
Tue Apr 12 15:43:56 EST 2005

Hello Again methods,

I just wanted to make sure you received the following
information and had a chance to see this outstanding
opportunity:
-----------------------
Hello methods,

This program has just launched and is exploding.  It's
a sister company of a billion dollar company. Products
are featured in the 2005 edition of Physician Desk
Reference guide.

Less than $100 to get started, life changing products,
websites, etc., are included.

Please don't underestimate the potential because of the
low start-up cost .  Many will become millionaires working
this business down the road. This company is going to
be one of the  most successful companies in history.

You simply go to my website and pre-enroll-for-free.  In
many cases, you will have made a commission-check before
you actually spend a penny.

In the short time that we've been in business, we have
many life changing testimonials on our products from those
who suffer from diabetes, depression, back pain, high blood
pressure, allergies/sinus, chronic fatigue, etc., etc...

The timing, the products and the company and management
behind it make us the best opportunity in years to come.

Please go to the following website and take-Free-Tour

http://tinyurl.com/5jco3

6FigureIncomeInc.
P.O.Box 570007
Flushing, NY 11357

methods at net.bio.net

ADV. eMail sent to methods  by account topleader1_camp1 using:
A1eBiz Solutions Inc., 241 Yolane Dr., Sugar Grove, IL 60554, USA

To cease further mailings, use either link below:

http://www.a1ebiz.com/cgi-bin/maxsponder/maxuseradmin.cgi?function=manualdelete3&email=methods@net.bio.net&un=topleader1_camp1

http://www.A1eBiz.com/maxsponder/globalremove.html
---