fill-in remaining nicks in recombinant plasmid

Vagelis el36 at
Tue Apr 26 07:51:55 EST 2005

I cannot use the plasmid from the transformed E.coli because a DNA
adduct is incorporated into the 114mer and the recombinant vector is
used for adduct site-specific studies.
The vector is digested with the XhoI and BamHI restriction enzymes
which both produce sticky ends:

5'....C^TCGA G....3'
3'....G AGCT^C....5'

5'....G^GATC C....3'