suggestions for new PAGE apparatus

Dr. James J. Campanella campanellj at mail.montclair.edu
Wed Aug 3 08:52:22 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I am in the market to buy a new PAGE set-up. I refuse to buy Biorad again.
I have been burnt by their low quality equipment before. We have begun
pouring a large number of gels, and  I am sick of wasting half my time time
trying to keep the casting system from leaking even as I'm pouring my gel.
There has to be something better out there than Biorad. I would like
recommendations on which company's apparatus will allow me to pour my PAGEs
every time without leakage.

Thanks for the help,

Jim

James J. Campanella,
Associate Professor
Department of Biology and Molecular Biology
Montclair State University
1 Normal Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07043

Alternate email address: jcamp at alumni.uchicago.edu