suggestions for new PAGE apparatus

Bean Long ben.long at
Wed Aug 3 19:07:37 EST 2005

It may not suit but I would suggest precast gels.  Saves heaps on time and
grief.  We use Invitrogen precast NuPAGE gels and run them in an old Hoefer
rig which uses very little buffer.  No complaints after close to 100 gels so

I know that BioRad also have their Criterion range of pre-casts and we have
one of their rigs but the gels are to big for our use.  The have something
like a minimum of 18 lanes (I could be wrong here) and we can't find the
samples to fill them.  Nonetheless, they would certainly suit particular

Best of luck,

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

news:mailman.263.1123099486.29381.methods at