Curve Decomposition

Thomas Isenbarger NOSPAMisen at GOAWAYplantpath.wisc.edu
Mon Aug 8 10:48:13 EST 2005

In article <dd798b$gfo$1 at gemini.csx.cam.ac.uk>,
 "IanMc" <zebedeeboy at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We would like to be able to separate the component peaks of an HPLC trace
> into the individual Gaussian peaks. We have a .csv file of the detector
> ouput. Does anyone know how to do this or know of a software, website or
> paper resource which can show us how?
>
> TIA,
>
> Ian Mc

I did something similar to this in the past with WaveMetrics Igor Pro.
There are optional packages that come with the software for curve
fitting, baseline fitting/substraction, etc.  It takes a bit to set up
but it works very nicely.  It's a great tool for data analysis in general

Tom Isenbarger