PCR directly from Yeast

TieQiao Wu TieQiao.Wu at baker.edu.au
Mon Aug 29 21:30:33 EST 2005

Hi, Dear All:

I am doing yeast two-hybrid at the moment and I'd like to amplify the interested genes directly from the mated strain without the purification of plasmid DNA. I know someone conducts PCR directly from Bacteria. Does anyone have the experience and protocols or suggestions for this kind of PCR from yeast? Thanks a lot!

Tieqiao Wu

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please promptly delete this email and notify
the system manager