Starch gel

Jayakumar, R R.Jayakumar at roswellpark.org
Wed Dec 21 17:13:05 EST 2005

Dear Agarwal
   Why do you bother about doing starch gels.  About 10 years back, I performed several isozyme analyses for plant peroxidases, esterases, using native PAGE gels (no SDS anywhere).  It worked out excellently.  Try using PAGE gels to overcome your problems.
   bye and best of luck
Jayakumar R. nair
Dept. of Cancer Genetics
Roswell park Cancer Institute