Vectors for mammalian expression and secretion of recombinant proteins

Han nobody at nospam.not
Fri Dec 23 06:17:28 EST 2005

"troels.wind at" <troels.wind at> wrote in
news:1135333537.922451.277240 at

> Dear Han,
> That sounds exactly like what we are looking for. Do you know who might
> be willing to provide us with an aliquot of the pDC206 vector?
> Best regards
> Troels
I think it is an old version.  I forgot to mention that we are using pcDNA3
or something like that now.  That vector was used by our industry
colleagues way back when.  I do remember that we tested a variety of
secretion leaders in the early days.  I am not really a molecular
biologist, but some of my coworkers are.  They splice things that size in
and out while I go get coffee, so it can't be too difficult to do.

Best regards
email address is invalid