pls i need your help

impore at terra.com.mx impore at terra.com.mx
Sat Feb 19 17:54:30 EST 2005

Dear,
I am Mrs.Helina Woods, a widow from Liberia.I was married to late Mr.Mark
Wood a businessman who died on the 21st of Febuary 2003 at the peak of the
civil war in liberia. My late husband was murdered by the past Charles Taylor
government who were ingaged in a civil war with the rebels in Liberia.Before
the death of my husband, he was a suucessful businessman who deal on diamond
and Gold. Since the death of my husband I am left with two of my doughters
and one son. we have been displaced from our house and properties because
of the war and have been staying with my sister in one of the local states
in Liberia for fear of another attack on me and the little kids. I have
lost all my travelling documents to the war and can not make any trip out
from this country for now. Meanwhile, I have this secret to share with you
and i beleive you will be at the position to assist me hence I have lost
hope with any person in Liberia. I beleive you will not use my present condition
as an oppurtunity to cheat me out and go away because you know I can not
make any trip tp meet with you or look after you at this point in time.
Anyway, I am writing you this mail with trust beleiving you will be a God
fearing person that will not cheat a widow with Three children who needs
help.The seceret is this: Before the death of my husband, he has a deposit
of USD3.5M(Three million, five hundred thousand dallars) with a bank in
Bahamas . Now, As I have told you I can not make any trip to Bahamas to
collect this money because I have lost all my travelling documents, so what
I need from you is your trust and promise to be faithful to me to collect
this money on my behalf and to safe keep this money for me, then make an
arrangement for me and the family to come over to your country and stay.If
you can handle this for me, I will be highly grateful . You should also
give me your requiremnst as in your percentage of the money for assisting
me for negotiation. I am ready to offer you a reasonable amount of money
from the USD3.5M you will collect for me if you will be interested in doing
this business with me.I will give you the name and contacts of the Bank
in Bahamas where the money is  as soon as you show interest in doing this
business with me. I hope to hear from you and will detail you when you respond
to this mail.Note: should incase you will not be able to handle this business
with me, pls do not discuse it with any one even your best friend pls reply
to my private emil: mrsheli at linuxmail.org

Con Terra MAIL obtienes 6MB de espacio además de bloqueo ANTISPAM
http://terramail.terra.com.mx/TerraMail/
Acceso a Internet 3 x 1, desde ¡$179 pesos al mes!
http://www.terra.com.mx/acceso/suscribete/
Encuentra los mejores productos y precios increibles!!
Aprovecha nuestra promoción a 12 pagos sin intereses con Banamex y Bancomer
http://www.decompras.com/

---