john ofor john_ofor at
Wed Feb 23 08:09:58 EST 2005

Dear Sir,
I am Mr.John Ofor.I represent Alhaji.M.D Yusuf,the former chairman of
the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas [NLNG]. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top executive to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds over $50M.I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via the CITIBANK NIGERIA: is a legitimate
transaction. You will be paid 10% for your \"management fees\".
If you are interested,please write me back by email:
john_ofor at and provide me with your confidential
telephone number,fax number and private email address and and I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this very confidential; we can.t afford any more political problems/scandals.Also,note that this must be concluded within the
shortest possible time.Please write back promptly.I will also suggest
you visit this news site on the internet to be better informed about this project.;read=52093
Write me back at: jh_ofor at look forward it.
Mr.John Ofor
jh_ofor at
Visit Citibank Nigeria at