No GFP antibody for co-immunoprecipitation?

egf_repeats egf_repeats at
Wed Feb 23 14:52:12 EST 2005

I can only find using GFP antibodies to do western, never found a case
to do immunoprecipitation. I just wonder if there are any real life
cases or experiences to successfully use a GFP antibody pulling down
the complexes.

No luck so far. :(

"Jayakumar, R" wrote:
> Check out this website for a list of companies producing anti-GFP
antibodies both polyclonal and monoclonal.
> You could probably call up the company and ask them if they would be
suitable for immunoprecipitation too.  I will be surprised if they are