about assembly heavy chain and light chain of mouse ScFv

bo yang yangbcau at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 23:23:58 EST 2005

Hello, everyone,

I am now doing mouse ScFv antibody by using Amersham Mouse ScFv Module Phage
Antibody System. However, I can not link the heavy chain and light chain. I
tried optimizing the overlapping PCR conditions such as changing template
amount, denaturing temperature, decreasing RS primer. However, I still did
not get ScFv fragment. I am wondering what the most important problems in
this step are?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Bo