about assembly heavy chain and light chain of mouse ScFv

Allison allison at nospam.com
Wed Jul 6 09:00:23 EST 2005

When I was have trouble with the assembly reaction I talked with tech
support at Amersham. The person I spoke with suggested using less linker
primer in the first step of the assembly reaction.  I finally got a
linked band when I used 50ng each of H and L chain with 2uL of the
linker primer mix (instead of 4uL).  I kept the volume of RS primer the
same in the second step of the reaction (4uL).

Good luck.
Allison