[Methods-and-reagents] Re: dam methylation protocol

Wofo novalidaddress at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Jun 1 18:28:23 EST 2005

Dear Vagos,

what about growing your plasmid in a dam+ (means almost any standard-)
strain of E. coli? You might consult e.g. the strain list to be found in
the NEB catalogue.

Wo

At 16:51 01.06.2005, vagos wrote:
>Hello, I am looking for a protocol for methylating 10ug of pSP189
>plasmid (5kb) using dam methylase. Could you please give me the exact
>volume (in ul) of each constituent in the reaction?
>Thanks in advance,
>Evagelos Liapis

Wolfgang Schechinger, Dr. rer. nat.
Med Clinic I, Endocrine Research Lab
Bochum University Hospital "Bergmannsheil"
- the world's first casualty hospital for miners and steel workes -
Germany

*^_^*

please reply to the group, the email address ends in auto trash
due to overwhelming spam caused by email harvesters