amino acid mixture

Bean Long ben.long at
Fri May 13 02:12:44 EST 2005

If I recall correctly there is one amino acid with a relatively low
solubility in water (tyrosine I think, with max conc. of 2.5 mM in water).
I used to make up aa standards for HPLC analysis, all at 2.5 mM in one
solution.  If you want to keep it sterile then I would suggest filtration as
some aa's are relatively unstable at high temp.

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

news:Ubree.1253$II.871 at