Inport And Exports

lamini at eircom.net lamini at eircom.net
Mon May 16 18:17:18 EST 2005

Paul Kruger Import and Export Company
12 paul Kruger street, Sandton
Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel  +27-11-729-1513
Cell +27-83-997-1513

Attn,

I am Edward Lamini a representative of  PAUL KRUGER  IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY  PTY   based in SOUTH AFRICA. My company markets and exports Polymeric Polyol and other products for world trade.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in Europe and America as well as making payments through you as our payment officer. It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand as our representative in your country.

Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an account we will avail to you. Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this   transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email the following:

(1)Your full names,
(2)Contact address and,Phone/fax numbers.

Thank you for your time.

Very Respectfully,

Mr Edward Lamini
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
PAUL KRUGER INPORT AND EXPORTS

Sign up for eircom broadband now and get a free two month trial.*
Phone 1850 73 00 73 or visit http://home.eircom.net/broadbandoffer

---