"Electrophoresis" from 90's...

Dr Engelbert Buxbaum engelbert_buxbaum at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 03:30:48 EST 2005

Chris B. wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm searching for "Electrophoresis" from 90's... August 1993 & May 1997
> My university have web acces to "Electophoresis" but electronic versions
> start with 1999.

Have you checked your library for the paper version? Usually university
libraries also are connected to a foreign loan scheme and can order
papers from jounals they don't have. You can also contact the authors of
the papers you are interested in and ask for an off-print. And if all
that fails, you can use the Subito-system to get a paper, although that
isn't cheap.