From Madam Beverly Murray

murray murray_bev at plasa.com
Mon May 23 13:05:29 EST 2005

 From Madam Beverly Murray

Hello,

My name is Madam Beverly Murray.I am deaf and dumb and I
am a complete citizen of the United State of America,
widow to the late former minister of finance in Philippine
who was a victim of the terrorist attack against the
United State of America on the 11th September 2001 that
crashed at the World Trade Centre in New York .

I inherited a total sum of $10 million dollars from my
late husband. this money which is concealed in a metallic
trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company
at Ivory Coast under a secret arrangement as a family
treasure. This mean's that the security company does not
know the content of this box that was sent from the United
State of America to Ivory Coast under a diplomatic
coverage.

My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the
way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give this
priority of shipping this box of money to any address that
you think is very secure and save in place with your
percentage of which we shall chat on soon. There is need
for urgent action because I'm paying $100 dollars per day
as a demurrage to the security company for keeping this
consignment.

I give thank's immensely for the co-operation as I look
forward to hear from you soonest.Please you can contact me
at murraybeverly1 at mixmail.com

Best Regard,

Madam Beverly Murray.

Dapatkan kemudahan layanan Mobile Email dari VENTUS untuk Personal, VENTUS Easy.

Klik http://easy.ventusmobile.com