FW: Cloning Fails-- Trouble shoot please

Aawara Chowdhury aawara at nohome.org
Fri Nov 11 08:43:40 EST 2005

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:00:29 -0800,
    Deanne Bell (dbell at fresno.ars.usda.gov) wrote:

>>Aawara Chowdhury, Shelter 5300, NOLA.
>

> Hey - this is TOTALLY a side question, but is this "Shelter 5300 NOLA"
> like in New Orleans??

Indeed.  Although "Shelter 5300" is a private "joke".  It refers to an
associate's home that was not damaged by Katrina; he has generously
sheltered a few of us who were left without dwellings of our own.

> If so - you have my support and hopes for a bright future!

Thank you for your good wishes.

Tulane and LSU are furloughing a large number of physicians.  Xavier
is laying off about one-third of their faculty.  In the short term,
the future is quite dismal.  However, there is every reason to hope that
within a year to two, both LSU and Tulane will return to normal
operations.

AC
--
In America, through pressure of conformity, there is freedom of choice,
but nothing to choose from - Peter Ustinov.