Off topic - Tissue Cuture issues

Haviland, David L David.L.Haviland at uth.tmc.edu
Tue Oct 4 16:34:51 EST 2005

Hi all:

I'm trying to save the lab some money.  I'm trying to diagnose some
mis-behaving tissue culture incubators that have quite a bit of water
condensation on the inside of the glass doors.  Air flow motors and
filters have been replaced on all the units.

A service company keeps raising the door temperature but in reality they
raised the overall temp of the incubator killing the cells.   I'm double
checking the CO2 and temp but any ideas would be appreciated.

Surely there is a simple solution here?

Thanks in advance,

David

David L. Haviland, Ph.D.