how to distinguish a doubled codon

Rafael Maldonado rafamaldo at
Mon Sep 12 06:52:56 EST 2005

Peter Ellis wrote:
> 1) Design a small amplicon covering the region of difference, do an 
>    RT-PCR, run it out on a high resolution polyacrylamide gel and look 
>    for the size change.

If you have the facilities, checK the size by mass spectrometry.


More information about the Methods mailing list