PCR Ligation Issues!!!

Zhonglin Chai Zhonglin.Chai at baker.edu.au
Tue Sep 27 19:31:30 EST 2005

Alternatively, you can directly clone your pcr products containing the extra A overhang into a T-vector, pGEM-T (Promega) for example. You do not need to treat or purify your pcr products for the cloning purpose using T-vector. After you confirm the insert you may then cut the insert out using the appropriate restriction enzymes (EcoRI and HindIII in this case) from the plasmid.

Chai