plant RNA extraction

saidi mn saidimn at
Tue Apr 4 05:42:36 EST 2006

Dear Mr Daniel Kim
  I am working too with plant RNA and the guanidine method is verry good.
  You can heat the tissues 10min at 65°C to maximise the cell lysis after adding the extraction buffer; do not use buffered phenol but water saturated phenol.
  I need the original article of Chonzynski and Sacchi please if you have it and this is my email and think you for your help
  saidmn at

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version beta.