Cloudy TBS solution.

Ved Sharma vedp at ufl.edu
Tue Apr 11 00:04:28 EST 2006

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using TBS for immunohistochemistry and I adjust the pH by HCl.
I never tried filtering it because when I prepare the solution, it
looks very clear. Can it be a bacterial contamination which
develops after a couple of days? Although it's hard for me to
imagine if bacteria can live on a "Tris base-NaCl" diet.

Ved