Seeking helenalin source

Claudia Shojai Claudia.Shojai at emdbiosciences.com
Tue Apr 11 11:40:07 EST 2006

Dear Brad,

I was trying to resource product Helenalin when I happened to stumble over
your e-mail seeking for this item. Unfortunately it has been very
difficult to find the source. Were you able to find a source? If so, can
you share this infortion with me.

Thank you and best regards,
Claudia

Claudia Shojai
Strategic Buyer, Purchasing
Phone: 858 450-5517
Fax:     858-450-5603
Email:   Claudia.Shojai at emdbiosciences.com

EMD Biosciences, Inc.
10394 Pacific Center Court
San Diego, CA 92121
Home:   www.emdbiosciences.com

Calbiochem, Novabiochem and Novagen are brands of EMD Biosciences, Inc.,
an Affiliate of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
content to any other person. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any
attachment from your system. EMD Biosciences does not accept liability for
any omissions or errors in this message which may arise as a result of
E-Mail-transmission or for damages resulting from any unauthorized change
of the content of this message and any attachment thereto. EMD Biosciences
does not guarantee that this message is free of viruses and does not
accept liability for any damages caused by any virus transmitted
therewith.