slide assay with vista green. It's possible?

gberna gberna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:21:22 EST 2006

Thanks  Gys,
I've seen your link , but I'm finding,if it's possible, a tecnique that
allow me to look immediatly after spotting if my DNA (PCR) are blocked
onto slide.
I need this  becouse, I work in a university, but the spotter and the
scanner are located in a a differt city were I can only Spotting and
scannig
(This is the Italy!!!)

Thanks,
gb