slide assay with vista green. It's possible?

Jose de las Heras josenet at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Apr 16 18:34:49 EST 2006

"Peter Ellis" <pjie2 at cam.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:4a8efvFs215jU1 at individual.net...
> Jose de las Heras wrote:
>>

>> I think you are.
>> And if this is the Peter I think he is, then even more so.
>
> Intriguing and possibly a little scary.  Who do you think I am?  :-)
>
> Peter

Nothing sinister! :-)

I may have met you a couple of years ago (almost exactly) at a microarray
workshop at a large institute in the UK? If you are who I think you may be,
then you were involved in the practical side of things as well as one or two
seminars...

but then, I could also be completely wrong... my memory with names sometimes
plays tricks on me.

Jose