FW: desperately seeking Bisbenzimide-PEG 6000 alias Resolver Gold

Deanne Bell dbell at fresno.ars.usda.gov
Mon Apr 17 11:49:27 EST 2006

I went through the whole bisbenzimide-PEG 6000 scout a couple of years ago based off a 1997 paper by Muller, Kruse, Tabrett, & Barbara on bisbenzimide-PEG for single base detection.

What I found out is that I would have to conjugate my own stuff and it just seemed way too haz mat and troublesome for me. But here is the paper I found on Bp-PEG derivation:   1981. Muller, Hattesohl, Schuetz, & Meyer. Nucleic Acids Research January 10; 9(1): 95-119

hope this helps,
Deanne Bell